Benefits of Green Tea

seedol.com
My dieting was temporarily cancelled for the last two weeks because of the holidays. I was tempted to eat food that I should not be devouring as it could hamper my health. But how can I resist its delectable taste, like lechon? So, in order to help my body get rid of the toxins incorporated in the “holiday food,” I bought green tea and drank one to two cups a day.

Green tea is no longer a stranger to health-conscious individuals as it offers numerous health benefits. Some of them are listed below:

Green tea lowers the LDL (bad cholesterol) level in the blood.
It boosts immune system.
It relieves body from stress and fatigue.
It enhances metabolism.
It eliminates the free radicals in the body system.

Although green tea can comes in different forms, experts recommend drinking “fresh” tea. Consuming instant teas will only provide little health compounds. Also, experts recommend letting the tea leaves to steep in the water for 4 to 5 minutes before sipping it.

As for me, I still continue to drink green tea every day though the holidays were over and parties just ended.

Other topics of interest:
Meditation as Analgesic
Mouthwash and Teeth
Flossing and Its Many Benefits
Gumtect for Bleeding Gums
Waist Trimmer: Will It Help Me Trim Down on Excess Fats?

1 comments:

sweaty armpits said...

Green tea has so many health benefits. Green tea is one of the types of drinks that provide us with a large set of health benefits. Green Tea is used for numbers of cancer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails